The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor is a Geneva-based nonprofit, nongovernmental organization with regional offices and representatives across the MENA region and in Europe. Through our projects and in-depth reports, we seek to both empower individuals disenfranchised by violence and discrimination and to prod the international community to take tangible steps to put an end to human rights violations. While doing so, we operate as a complement to and a partner with other human rights organizations.
Euro-Med Monitor is implementing the second phase of the Women's Leadership Incubator (WLI) project – funded by the Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation - which aims at strengthening local CBOs' sensitivity to women's needs and rights, while also engaging marginalized women directly in project planning and implementation.
Through the WLI project, we will train participating CBOs' staff and teams of women from marginalized communities on leadership, advocacy skills, project management and gender equality. We will also facilitate their work to identify and implement projects to empower marginalized women in their broader neighborhood.
Our ultimate goal is to facilitate the development of female grassroots leaders across the Gaza Strip. These leaders will advocate for women to achieve greater empowerment and gender equality for the benefit of all.
In view of this, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor is seeking a media production company in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian territories, to produce 3 short (3-5-minute) videos, highlighting the main activities of Women's Leadership Incubator project, the CBOs' projects, and the situation of women within different communities in the Gaza Strip and their gender issues.
- Work with Euro-Med Monitor staff to develop video outlines / scripts.
- Travel through various communities throughout the Gaza Strip to compile content and conduct;
- Conduct interviews with CBOs' staff, women, men, and various stakeholders and officials;
- Visit the project sites and interact with the local communities who have been impacted by the Euro-Med Monitor-supported project to get context;
- Develop the documentary storyboard to be used in the documentary;
- Perform appropriate video filming and shoot interviews with the projects’ major beneficiaries and stakeholders;
- Audio and video editing, color grading, corrections and subtitle input;
- Producing lead music and soundtrack accompanied by background music, including narration in accordance with the agreed scripts;
- Editing, post production and final output.
Click here to download, fill and sign the quotation form
Kindly submit the quotation before May 15, 2018 to Palestine@euromedmonitor.org
Thank you and we are looking forward to receiving your quotations!