Job Opening: Graphic Designer
The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor is a Geneva-based non-profit,nongovernmental organization with regional offices and representatives across the MENA region and in Europe. Through our projects and in-depth reports, we seek to both empower individuals disenfranchised by violence and discrimination and prod the international community to take tangible steps to put an end to human rights violations. While doing so, we operate as a complement to and partner with other human rights organizations.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Type of employment: Part-time
Duty Station: Not specified
The graphic designer should meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design, IT or any related program from an accredited university.
- Work experience of no less than 3 years in graphic design.
- Ability to use design programs and video editing efficiently.
- Experience in book designs, reports and infographic.
- Ability to follow up and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to work under pressure and flexibility.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing social media designs.
- Making designs for reports and activities carried out by the Organization.
- Editing and video design.
The designer will work under the direct supervision of the Media Director and the Social Media Officer.
Please apply no later than 10 November 2018 via email@example.com. Applicants must attach a CV and at least three design samples.